Amid changing work environments, an evolving threat landscape, and a continued cyber skills gap, organizations have recognized that in order to protect their expanding hybrid networks, they need all the help they can get. This is where Fortinet partners shine – demonstrating their expertise to various customers working to secure their networks against an array of sophisticated threats. By helping these organizations fortify their digital environments, our partners have actively supported Fortinet’s mission to secure people, devices, and data everywhere.
2021 Partner of the Year Award Winners
Fortinet’s 2021 Partner of the Year Awards recognize exceptional achievements in business momentum, customer experience, collaboration, and more. Below are this year’s winners across nine categories.
Partner of the Year
These partners show a commitment to Fortinet and consistently perform when it comes to supporting customers in the deployment and success of Fortinet solutions.
- North America: CDW, United States and CDW Canada
- EMEA: NTT Germany AG & Co. KG and Gulf Business Machines, Middle East
- LATAM: NCT Informatica, Brazil
- APAC: Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited, Hong Kong (Advanced Partner of the Year), NEC Corporation, Japan (Expert Partner of the Year), and Beijing JRunion Technology Co., Ltd., China (Select Partner of the Year)
Regional Partner of the Year
The Regional Partners of the Year have shown consistent growth and performance when supporting their customers in the deployment and success of Fortinet solutions.
- North America: Ahead, United States and INSA, Canada
- LATAM: Grupo America Movil / Claro / TELMEX
Distributor of the Year
The Distributors of the Year have demonstrated a commitment to regular partner outreach and enablement, educating resellers on solutions and services, and helping to facilitate opportunities with Fortinet.
- North America: Ingram Micro, United States and TD Synnex Canada
- APAC: Wavelink Communications Pty Ltd, Australia
- EMEA: Arrow ECS Internet Security SL, Spain and Mantrac Distribution, Egypt
- LATAM: Grupo Dacas, Latin America
Security Fabric Partner of the Year
The Security Fabric Partners of the Year differentiate themselves from the competition by maximizing the opportunity with the Fortinet Security Fabric platform to build solution offerings across the digital attack surface – from the data center to the cloud to the home office – as customer demands or needs evolve.
- North America: WWT, United States and IMP Solutions, Canada
- APAC: DXC, Australia
- EMEA: ITI SRL Innovazione Tecnologica Italiana, Italy and KocSistem Bilgi ve Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S., Turkey
- LATAM: Druidics Soluciones Informáticas S.R.L., Argentina
Growth Partner of the Year
The Growth Partners of the Year have demonstrated accelerated growth over the past year, along with a strong focus on customer success using Fortinet solutions. These partners have worked to address their customers’ digital acceleration requirements with a range of products and services while also growing their own businesses.
- North America: Advizex, United States and Compugen, Canada
- APAC: Orro Group, Australia
- EMEA: Cygate AB, Sweden and Mannai Trading Company
- LATAM: Ho1a Metrocarrier, Mexico
SD-WAN Partner of the Year
The SD-WAN Partners of the Year have fully maximized the business opportunity with Fortinet‘s market-leading Secure SD-WAN solution and successfully deployed SD-WAN across their customer bases, enabling a Security-driven Networking approach.
- North America: Granite Telecommunications, United States and Integra Data, Canada
- EMEA: SCRT SA, Switzerland and Cellcom Fixed Line Communications L.P., Israel
- LATAM: Cable & Wireless, Panama
MSSP Partner of the Year
The MSSP Partners of the Year exemplify a high level of innovation, growth, and strategic business alignment with Fortinet. These partners have demonstrated increased solutions and services adoption across the Fortinet Security Fabric, starting with FortiGate network firewalls and expanding into solutions such as Secure SD-WAN, Zero Trust Network Access, FortiEDR, and Secure SD-Branch.
- North America: Stratejm, Canada and Masergy, United States
- EMEA: Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. (TCCT). and Tata Communications Ltd., India
- LATAM: Oi S.A., Brazil
Service Provider Partner of the Year
The Service Provider Partner of the Year has demonstrated accelerated growth in both infrastructure and managed offerings over the past year. Based on commitments to infrastructure, Managed SD-WAN, and Managed Services, these partners align with Fortinet’s strategic business priorities and demonstrate a commitment to Fortinet and its customers.
- North America: Bell Canada
GSI Partner of the Year
The GSI Partner of the Year has demonstrated solution innovation, agility, and scale, combined with a unique use of Fortinet Security Fabric solutions to drive customer success globally. This partner has exhibited a commitment to secure digital acceleration at scale with Fortinet for customers resulting in significant business outcomes.
- Global: NTT
Honoring Fortinet Partners’ Commitment to Customer Needs
Day in and day out, Fortinet partners exemplify what it means to prioritize our mutual customers. They demonstrate their commitment to helping customers achieve success in a digital world. For this reason, we continue to recognize our partners who go above and beyond in our annual Partner of the Year Awards.
We look forward to continuing to contribute to our partners success and business growth in 2022!